Why Bamboo ?
1. They are durable and long lasting. Cleaning is easy and quick.
2. Eco-friendly and renewable.
4. It costs much less than conventional flooring.
5. It can be easily installed over many types of subfloor.
6. Bamboo flooring offers several installation options – It can be nailed, floated, or glued.
- Strict QC all the way from raw material.
- Abundant supply of raw material,reliable delivery.
- Lock system available,easy to install.
- Wide range of models and colors.
- Advanced equipment, high capacity.
- First class R&D for new product
Caring for your bamboo floor is easy
- Vacuum or sweep the floor to remove the dirt and debris,and use a slightly damp(but not wet)mop for regular clearning.
- Quickly clean up liquids and spills to prevent the floor from swelling cupping or becoming discoloured. Remember to dry bamboo flooring thoroughly.
- For preventative care,entance mats and rugs in high wear areas should be considered,together with felt protectors for furniture and appliance legs.
- Keep any pets claws closely trimmed.
- Place a drip pan under potted plants, but allow airflow underneath it.
- Do not walk on the floor with spike high heels or athletic cleats.